Relax Beauty & Massage is a privately owned and managed business, with a modern ethos and innovative approach to Beauty and Massage Therapy.
Our staffs are articulate, well presented, capable and qualified Beauty Therapists with the ability to carry out a variety of treatments with confidence and care.
With years of experience and, a proven ability to provide the necessary customer service required to ensure overall client satisfaction.
We like to help all our customers look and feel the best they possibly can.
Alex is Back!
As most of our regular clients know, Alex went to Thailand to study Medical Thai Massage.
He is now back Successfully with more in-depth massage knowledge under his belt.
He is looking forward to seeing new and existing clients to heal following symptoms using Thai Medical massage non-surgical techniques.
If you are suffering from any of the conditions below then please Book an Appointment with Alex.
- A headache due to Anxiety and Tension
- A headache with Dry eyes and blur vision
- Jaw pain
- Mouth Distortion
- Temporal pain
- Neck Sprain
- Stiffed Neck
- Stiff Neck with pain to Turn Face
- Acute Shoulder pain
- Chronic Shoulder pain
- Shoulder pain when breathing
- Stiff shoulder with pain
- Stiff front shoulder hurts when moving arms backwards
- No power is, difficult to move the arm
- Heavy arms
- Tennis Elbow
- Stiff elbow, hurt when bending or straight out
- Pressing points effected to Fingers
- Wrist pain – index finger line
- Wrist pain – Thumb line
- Wrist pain – Middle finger line
- Swollen wrist
- Thumb Sprain
- Index finger sprain
- Middle finger sprain
- Ring finger sprain
- Little finger sprain
- Numbed hand
- Hip pain – when step and walking
- Hip pain when moving the leg
- Lower Back pain
- Lower back pain – when turned up or bow backwards
- Back Pain – when Twisting
- Pain at Top of the Thigh when moving the leg
- Knee pressing points
- Stiff Knee – when bent
- Outer side of the Knee pain
- Inner thigh pain during bending
- Inner foot sprain
- Outer side of foot sprain Without swelling
- Outer side of foot sprain with swelling
- Stiff Calf and backside of the thigh due to running
- Heavy leg and No power
- Achilles Tendon Stiffness
- Sole foot stiffness and hurt when stepping down
- Toe of foot sprain
- Second finger of foot sprain
- Middle finger of foot sprain
- Fourth finger of foot sprain
- Small finger of foot sprain